Monday 11 May 2009

Fresh cut notes


Thanks Abi for the fresh cut notes kit she gave me at Easter, I loved the look of those cards but every card I saw made with them were almost the same they may have changed the colours but how different can you make a card that already has a flower cut out of the middle, so it took me a while to think of what to do with it and I hope it's slightly different than some of the others.

I used the big square fresh note stamp (which Abi had stamped for me in So Saffron), no mercilessly cut it a little smaller than the flower on the front of the card, then used my bone folder to curl the petals for added dimension, I used a little of the stripped grosgrain ribbon Abi also gave me in the kit ( I love ribbon ), I made the small flower in the middle by altering the instructions found here and held the flower on using a brad to match the ballet Blue card I had stuck behind the card front for contrast.

Now that's 1 kit only 2 more to go and this weeks challenge found here.

I have the best upline in the world she gave me a lovely kit and chocolate which was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. That's really pretty Rosina, I love the purple behind the flower!

    ReplyDelete