Friday 5 June 2009

rock star Father

Thought I'd share this card with you as it's almost Fathers dayand Stampin' Up! have a fantastic offer for not just one month but two, if you host a work shop with sales over £250 you get to choose a Background stamp absolutly free.

I stamped Acetate ( I used a whole A4 sheet scored in the middle for this one but my Dad's worth it ) with opaque white stazon and Canvas background stamp, stamped Happy fathers day from Occasional Greetings in Brilliant blue on to Whisper White card, layered this on to bashful blue card, stamped a piece of More mustard card with versamark and the Canvas stamp then used star adhesive die cuts from the Simply sent Rock Star Card elements and stamped the 3 stars from Starring you stamp set using Basic Grey and coloured them using Isoproyl alcohol and a Aqua painter with Brilliant blue, Old Olive and More mustard ink. Now I hope my Dad doesn't Acidently see my blog before Father's day

1 comment: