Tuesday 11 August 2009

Funky Friday #29


These are the colours for this weeks challenge please click on the picture above to go to the challenge blog.

Here's my card, I loved this challenge only wish it was easier to take a photo of acetate, this card looks so much better i.r.l.

I used Basic Grey, whisper white and bashful blue card, dsp from Stampin' Up! Summer picnic paper pack, Acetate for the card base, bashful blue, basic grey, certainly celery, versamark and Stazon white ink, Scallop edge, scallop oval and oval punches, bashful blue 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon, the happy birthday is from occasional greetings and the Stamps I used are my favourites A Rose is a Rose from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the use of the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card rosina! thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete