Sunday 6 September 2009

Funky Friday #32


These are the colours for this challenge, which I'm really late with Sorry Abi couldn't post it til I'd given the card to my Dad, click the picture aboveto go to the challenge blog.

This was a card for my Dad I used Taken with teal, black and whisper white card, Black, Taken with teal and Tempting turquoise ink, 1"circle and 1 1/4 " circle punches,Whisper white ribbon and a staple. The stamps I used for this card were all Stampin' Up! Canvas background stamp, Loads of love and loads of love accesories.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! thanks for joining in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that stamp! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,want to wish you a happy birthday for Friday, love your Blogspot Design. All the best love Helga Brown from Paignton.

    ReplyDelete