Friday 29 January 2010

funky friday #43


This weeks Challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page or anything you like useing the sketch above, Click the picture above to see the creations made by the rest of the team, please have a go yourself I'd love to see what you make.

For my card I changed the circle to a heart, well actually I didn't have a heart shape on the computer program I used to do the sketch so put a circle instead lol.
I used A rose is a rose and occasional greetings stamp sets both from Stampin' Up! and canvas retired background stamp, Whisper white, basic black and real red Card, Real red classic, versamark and whisper white craft inks, heat and stick and dazzling diamonds (as always the glitter looks so much better irl), Scallop oval and oval punches, real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and some crystals I happened to have (left over from Tutu decorating), I made 6 of these 1 for each of my stampin sisters and my Stampin Mum and one extra for me, which I mounted on a real red square card. Thank you to my Stampin family for all the lovely card swaps I got.

1 comment:

  1. These cards are absolutely gorgeous in person your picture doesn't do them justice!! great work!

    ReplyDelete