Saturday 13 March 2010

funky friday #49 for Grandad Brian

O.K I'm a little late posting this week sorry, it's been one of those weeks, this week was a sketch challenge, click on the picture above to see the rest of the design teams creations.

So here my card for this challenge I used retired stamp set for Father which I love wish it wasn't retired so I could use it more, I decoupaged the dog which you can't see in the picture, also sale a bration stamp set Happy moments also no longer available sorry.
I used Close to cocoa, chocolate chip, creamy caramel and whisper white card, Tea and crumpets designer paper from Stampin' Up!, Chocolate chip ink, ballet blue, creamy caramel, so safron, barely banana and close to cocoa markers, linen thread, 3/4 " circle punch and the small hole punch on the crop-o-dile.
It was ment to be for my Grandad Brian who is both a dog lover and a card maker but I haven't had time to get it to him yet, Sorry Brian, It's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment