Sunday 3 April 2011

More monster's and Hello Kitty



These are party bag's I maded for my 7 year old daughter's birthday party, I got to use up some of my retired card stock for these and spare envelope's I had lying around, I used a Sizzix hello kitty die with my bigshot for the girls party bags and make a monster for the boy's party bags, for these bag's I used retired mellow moss andpale plum card, crumb cake and whisper white card and watercolour paper, early espresso ink, versamark, heat and stick powder, Stampin' Up! glitter's in celery and silver, broadsheet alphabet stamps, mellow moss & neutrals markers and blender pen, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and scallop square punches, 1 3/4" circle and fancy flower punches for the bag handle's.



I made these note book's to go with the boy's bag's, I used mellow moss(retired) and crumb cake card water colour paper, mellow moss and assorted neutral's marker's, early espresso ink, merry moments dsp, twill tape. I had fun going through my retired stash and using some up to make room for the new toy's I want to buy.

1 comment:

  1. those note books are so cool hope they have a great time!

    ReplyDelete