Thursday 1 March 2012

World Book Day

My children came home from school on Monday saying Thursday is world book and we need to dress up like our favourite character from a book, so Jasmine told me she wanted to be a cat from the Warrior Cats books, meaning I had to make a cat costume in 2 days, so above is the costume I made, if I'd had longer the ears would have been on a hood but she seems happy with it anyway.

This is Ella's costume it was a little easier she wanted to be Ruby the red fairy and since I had already made this dress for her to wear to my sisters wedding all we had to do was plait her hair and put red flowers in it, I coloured fabric flowers from my stash of retired Stampin' Up! products and put them in her hair, If I'd had more time I would have made a load of paper or ribbon flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment