Sunday 25 January 2009

My Nan's Brithday Card


I wanted to try Abi's challenge and needed to make my Nan a Birthday card so here's what I came up with.
I used a Regal Rose card which I stamped with so swirly stampin around wheel in versa mark ink (I would have used the matching ink but don't have it yet), ripped a strip of always artichoke card and used snail adhesive to attach it.
Stamped a large and small flower from the office accroutment stamp set in pretty in pink ink on pretty in pretty in pink card and sage shadow card with sage shadow ink cut these out, put the small flower on the other colour large flowerand stiched a button from my box to hold the layers together stuck these on with snail adhesive.
Stamped the Happy Birthday saying from Office Acroutment in versamark ink on always artichoke card tore this and stuck it on with dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment