Tuesday 27 January 2009

Scrapbook page


I have been waiting for almost 3 years to do this page because I just couldn't find the right paper and card etc to finish this page, well I found it in the Stampin' Up! catologue, The pretty in Pink 12"x12" card was perfect, and the pocket at the bottom was made with designer paper Tea & Crumpets, I cut the shaping from this with a craft Knife, scored a 5mm along the straight edge used sticky strip to stick to the bottom back of the pretty in pink card, folded it forward and stuck both sides to the page.
I stamped the Memo stamp from Office Accoutrement (not inking the word memo) on to blush blossom card using Pretty in Pink ink, cut this out with a craft knife, wrote on it with Pretty in pink marker (or I would have if I had one but I didn't so I had to find the closest Match from my Marvy le Plume markers) used mini glue dots to stick only one side down so the certificate could be removed if necessary.
I cropped the picture stuck it onto a pink vellum, cut this to size, cut a pale pink mulberry paper to size, wet the edges with my Aqua painter and pulled them to leave a feathered effect, used mini glue dots to stick this to the page again making sure that the certificate could be removed if needed.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Rosina. Noticed you are following my blog I hope you enjoy what you see. Love the Scrapbook layout, and the cards, keep the ideas coming. Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete