Monday 13 April 2009

Emboss resist forest friends

I really wanted to try the emboss resist tecnique found here Splitcoaststampers.

This card isn't quite finished I havn't put a sentiment on it yet because I havn't decided who it's for the sentiment will go in the top right hand corner when I finish it.

I stamped the tree's using Chocolate chip, old olive and garden green and my blender pen, masked the tree's then stamped the deer so it looked like it was behind the tree, I then used my brayer to make the other deer, I inked the stamp with close to cocoa then roled the brayer over it to pick up the image and rolled it onto the card, I repeated this step for the rabbit using creamy caramel ink I then embossed all the tree's in clear embossing powder using my stamp-a-mi-jig and versamark ink, and used reverse masking for the deers and rabbits and embossed them like I had the tree's, finally I inked my brayer using Bashfull Blue ink for the sky and Garden green for the grass I love these tecnique's and will hopefully be using a lot more of them in the future.

I mounted the image onto chocolate chip card and whisper white card and then onto a Old olive card.

1 comment: