Wednesday 15 July 2009

Funky Friday #25


These are the colours for this weeks Challenge on Abi's blog, click the picture above to go to the challenge blog.

I really struggled with this challenge, twice I sat with the card and inks in front of me and just couldn't think what to do with them or decide which stamps to use, but I like how the card turned out in the end.

For this card I used Acetate, basic black, whisper white and Orchid opulence card, basic black, orcid opulence, versamark, stazon black and stazon opaque white inks, scallop edge and 1" circle punches, so swirly jumbo roller and my favourite crafting item heat and stick powder with dazzling diamonds. I used Garden Whimsey and season of joy stamp sets.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, well done thanks fro joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete