Thursday 23 July 2009

Funky Friday #26


These are the colours for this weeks Funky Friday Challenge, Click on the picture above to go to the challenge blog.

I didn't think I'd get this weeks challenge done before Friday, then realsied I could kill 2 birds with one stone, this book is a gift for my oldest daughters teacher, Today's her last day at Primary school, so I decided to decorate a A4 note book for her teacher.

I used Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, barely banana and Very vanilla card, chocolate chip dsp from the Sweet always pack, Barely banana Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa and versamark ink, Dazzling diamonds (which as usual doesn't show in the photo but it's the scallop oval thats all glittery) and heat and stick powder, Scallop edge, 1/8" circle, oval and scallop oval punches. Oopps almost forgot Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and 1/4" Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Thats really nice love the stamping on the top half and the scallop edge, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete