Thursday 1 October 2009

Funky Friday #35


These are this week's colours, click the picture above to go to the challenge blog.

This is the card I made for this challenge, I used A level 2 hostess set from the new Stampin' Up! catologue, it's called Whimsical wings and I absolutly love it.

I used bordering Blue, Not quite navy, Saharah sand and Whisper white card, Not quite Navy, Bordering Blue and basis Grey ink, scallop oval and oval punches and Whisper white grosgrain ribbon, the sentiment is from oval all stamp set also in the new su catologue.

I had to scan the card so the colours are brighter than irl, my camera has gone walkies again, I'm sure dh know's where it is lol

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful i wish i had gotten this set now, love your card, thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set too! Great design.

    ReplyDelete