Saturday 24 October 2009

Funky Friday #37


These are the colour for this challenge click on the picture above to go to the challenge blog.
I really liked this challenge as the colours are perfect for christmas, hopefully I'll get a chance to do a matching candle and box to go with this candle, for this challenge I used tissue paper, ruby red, old olive, chocolate chip and versamark ink, I also used heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds glitter and red glitter from Stampin' Up! it's from the fine galaxy glitter set I love the heat and stick with these glitters so think all my christmas cards should have these on them, I hope dh lets me order the other set of glitters...... and the other few hundred£ worth of stuff in the new catologue, The stamp set I used was Hung up on the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. These are great!!! thanks for joining in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete