Sunday 1 November 2009

Team Challenge


We decided to have a team challenge limited time to just over an hour and limited supply to
  • 1 Ribbon
  • 2 colours
  • 3 layers
  • 1 image
I hope this is keeping within the challenge guideline's I decided it would be a card for my sister's birthday which is tomorrow I'll have to email her a link.

I choose very vanilla and bashful blue for this challenge and coloured ribbon using bashful blue ink, I also used versamark, clear embossing powder a sponge dauber and occasional greeting happy birthday stamp and Stampin' Up! hostess set level 2 set whimsical wings.

I used the Emboss resist tecnique found here for the bird image.

This challenge was choose at the last minute by Abi my stampin Mum.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! it's so pretty! and it matches your blog ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, was going to do it in pink but thought blue would work better.

    ReplyDelete