Monday 9 November 2009

Team challenge#2


O.K Abi asked me to set the team challenge this week, I had a little think it's not easy setting a challenge especially as it's a limited time challenge and I'm not the fastest crafter, I decided it should be alternative christmas so a christmas with out the traditional colours of Red, Green or Gold.

I should have matched the swirls up but didn't think about that when I was making it, I'll know better for next time.

I used Acetate basic black and whisper white card, black and white stazon versamark and heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds and Black glitter from fine galaxy glitter pack you really have to see these glitters irl they are stunning, the stamp set I used was season of joy, I love this set it's my favourite christmas set from last years Stampin' Up! catalogue I was so glad when it wasn't retired, also it was the first set I got to play with when my stampin mum came the 2 hour drive to my house to do a party for me =D, Almost forgot I used a light box and embossing tool to emboss the edge of the Black and white card.

1 comment:

  1. I really love how this turned out, thanks for setting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete