Friday 2 April 2010

Funky Friday #52


This weeks challenge is to use the sketch above to make a card or scrapbook page. Click the picture above to go to the challenge blog.


So here's what I made for Ella's scrapbook, I'm having a bit of a cocoa and pink month.
For this I used Pretty in pink, Close to cocoa and whisper white card, pretty in pink and close to cocoa ink, whisper white craft ink, clear embossing powder, letter "D" from on board lots of letters, close to Cocoa marker, retired designer paper sweet always, scallop circle, 1 3/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle and scallop edge punches. The stamps I used for this were A beautiful thing form Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with the sketch - really eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the bit's cut out for this for 8 months, finaly printed the picture's for it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout too really must start my scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete