Sunday 18 April 2010

Ribbon Box


I made this box for the demonstrator choice at the training event we did last week, it holds 9 1/2" or 5/8" ribbon reels, I made it from the bottom of a large cereal box.
I used pretty in pink and whisper white card, dsp from tea & crumpets, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, chocolte chip and versamark inks (the colours were used on the top wish I'd got a photo of that but I forgot), clear embossing powder, corner rounder punch, Chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. The stamp's used were Vintage vogue and schoolbook serif alphabet, I also used the very vintage jumbo wheel all product used were Stampin' Up! I let them keep it for their displays :( so now I need to make a new one for my ribbons =D
What surprised me was that I won a prize for it some of the other demonstrators had made some amazing projects like this box by my amazing upline Abi.

3 comments:

  1. The reason you won was because it was the perfect project. It wasn't too daunting to try to make, looked fab & was a solution to one of our many storage problems. Well done & thanks for the idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely box are you going to do a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. right back at you! I think you're amazing too petal, i don't know where you find the time xx love getting your emails with your projects in! :)

    ReplyDelete