Friday 4 March 2011

Monster Madness


Here's a book mark I made for my hubby, I used the Make a monster stanp set, blueberry crisp dsp, soft suede and so saffron card, water colour paper. chocolate chip ink, prettty in pink and assorted neutrals markers, aqua painter, oval and 3/4" circle punches.
These are 6"x6" scrapbook pages for my Nephew's, for these I used So Saffron, Soft Suede, whisper white card and vellum, brads from neutrals pack or pewtor eyelets, daffodil delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon, large and extra large tag punches, Make a Monster and Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set's.

I used my acrylic blocks so I could stamp all the monsters at once and then stamp the eye's and mouths all in one go too.
This one also used oval and 3/4" circle punches, I love the way my Nephew's name's make words, next I need to make one's for my Brother's children and my own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment