Monday 7 March 2011

Something different


No cards today I wanted to show you the charm braclet and necklace I made useing silver clay and loads of Stampin' Up! stamps I just found lying around in my cupboard (I wonder where they all came from lol), I had so much fun seeing which stamps had great pattern's on for jewellery that I got carried away, I got the idea from my friend and upline Abi she sent me a bracelet for my birthday with charm's she had made using SU stamp's and silver clay so I just added a few of my own and put them on the new bracelet my hubby got me, now I jingle everywhere I go.

Now a little hint for hubby what I really need next time you buy me a present is some enamels for silver clay so the flowers on my necklace can have colour

2 comments:

  1. That looks fab! love the hint too hope you posted it on his fb page too lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, even more reason to buy more stamps lol

    ReplyDelete