Saturday 3 December 2011

New Baby gift

My Nephew has just made me a great Aunt, so I though as Thanks I would decorate some clothes for the baby, her names Nevaeh so I used the something sweet, monogram sweet alphabet and (simply said retired) stamp sets and fabric paints.
Here's the card I made to go with the present, for this I used pretty in pink, pink piroette and whisper white card, pretty in pink, Rose red, whisper white craft and versamark ink's, clear and white embossing powder, heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds, dazzling diamonds pretty in pink stripped grosgrain ribbon, heart, heart to heart and scallop trim border punches, sizzix circles #2 die and the big shot and finally a self adhesive rhinestone, I also used the I {heart} heart stamp set for the card.
Here's a close up of the heart and initial N, hopefully these won't go missing in the scbu as that's where baby is she was born 8 weeks early weighting only 3lb 10 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment