Saturday 5 November 2011

Link
Hopefully by now my sister has given this to Abi my stampin' Mum (thank you Sarah), Abi had a baby girl in August and I made this for her but I've been a little slow getting it to her. I found this tutorial and loved it so thought I'd make a few, I also made my sister and daughters one but used Stampin' Up! dsp for their's.

I made my own backing paper using 12" whisper white card stock and button button stamp set, you can't see from the photo's but I also decorated the other side of the card with in stitches jumbo wheel, I really enjoyed making this box, I used baja breeze and whisper white 12" x12" card, basic grey, baja breeze, pear pizzaz and pacific point ink and card, frost white (I think) shimmer paint tempting turquoise button's, top note, timeless type junior alphabet and sweet buttons sizzix die's and perfect polka dots embossing folder.

1 comment: