Sunday 15 March 2009

Funky Friday #8



This is my entry for Abi's colour challenge this week, the colours are Real red, Whisper white, basic black and certainly celery, I used Loads of love stamp set with basic black ink on certainly celery card and spot on jumbo wheel with versamark on the real red and basic black card it doesnt show up very well on the basic black, I coloured the wheels with basic black stampin' write journaler I also used this to write the message, I cut the wheel alloys out of real red card and drew eyes to make them look like red nose's (well it was a comic relief themed chalenge so it would have been rude not to lol), I added a little dazzling diamonds with tombow to the car and a whisper white ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. That's really good!! thanks for joining in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun - might have to reconsider that pick up stamp set ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosina, I love what you have done with this, fabulous card. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete