Friday 27 March 2009

A rose is a rose





Thought I'd Share these cards and their box I made with you, I made them from my one sheet wonder (you use one A4 sheet of printed or in this case stamped paper and make 10 different co-ordinating cards) yesterday for my hostess I managed to make them with my poorly 17 month old over my shoulder most of the time.
I copied the colours from Abi she made me a lovely desk calender for Christmas using these colours and stamp set, click on the link to see them.
I used Rose red, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Old olive and Very Vanilla card, Rose red, bravo burgundy, Always artichoke and old olive ink, I also used some holiday treasure's dsp for the bag and the card in the bottom picture this photo was taken before I stuck the rose's down as it was for my demo at the Stampin party last night.

1 comment:

  1. love the cards rosina!! hadn't thought of using this set for a osw will have to try it now though!!tfs

    ReplyDelete