Wednesday 25 March 2009

More scrapbook pages

Here' the second page of this 2 page spread these were Charlotte's feetprints at 2 days old
This is how they look together

Here's the next page This is the first page of a double page spread but I didn't have time to do page 2 I'll post page 2 later hopefully, I've added the other page now lol, I did this on the back of the other page so one 6x6 page makes 2 That should save a little money lol,
I used Pretty in pink, Bordering Blue and Whisper White card Pretty in pink and versamark ink, Whisper white taffeta ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8 Circle and scallop circle punches and Level 2 Hostess stamp set Cause for celebration

1 comment:

  1. very pretty i wish i had thought to do footprints like this of both the boys i did for jack but didn't get chance for sam. great pages!

    ReplyDelete